Record-to-report for General Ledger
Visualize your SAP record-to-report process, spot bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement
This solution allows businesses of all sizes with SAP® transactional data to begin their process mining journey for their record-to-report process.
Record-to-report is concerned with the creation, parking, posting, and processing of journal entries. While it may seem intuitive to assume that in most cases, the journal entry will be created, possibly parked for a period of time, posted, and then processed, this is not always the case. You can gain visibility into your record-to-report process by using process mining. This lays the groundwork for delivering operational excellence.
By transforming the raw data extracted from SAP®, you will be able to visualize your process and begin delivering value today.
- Identify bottlenecks in the General Ledger management process
- By comparing different segments, regions, or company codes, you can determine whether specific clients, products, or offices are causing flaws in your R2R processes
- End-to-end visibility into current process performance based on real-time operational data from system logs
- Measure the performance of business processes in real-time to ensure compliance and a consistent return on investment
- Analyze non-conforming cases and identify potential violations in order to drive improvements