Tickets are typically generated in an ITSM context either to request services from an organization or to report any issues encountered with a service. The expectation is that such tickets are resolved within the defined SLAs and progress in a linear manner, although this may not always be the case.
Freshworks customers can witness the efficacy of ARIS Process Mining in addressing such operational irregularities in ITSM, and effectively resolve such issues.
- End-to-end transparency across the ITSM lifecycle
- Get an overview of the key metrics like throughput time and cases started per day
- See the historical distribution of the incoming tickets
- Identify long-running tickets exceeding the defined SLAs
- Analyze time consumed by the different process sections and waiting times
- Identify unattended tickets and define actions to solve them
- Investigate reopened tickets and find the root cause for reopening them
Incident-to-resolution for ServiceNow® provides a clear picture of the process from ticket creation to ticket closure. With the help of this industry-agnostic solution, you can uncover ticket processing flaws, loops, and high wait times that cause delays and bottlenecks. The solution concentrates on the capabilities for analyzing the ticket’s characteristics and the sequence of activities, and it clearly displays the times between the steps.
- Obtain real-time visibility into process performance using actual operational data from system logs
- Identify all the ticket re-allocations and bottlenecks in your I2R processes
- Benchmark organizations and assignment groups to improve process performance
- Analyze non-conforming cases and identify possible violations to drive improvement
- Understand the reasons for very long processing times with root cause miner